Aaaah! this is a big pain.. u will have all jars in classpath, and when u say run as server they dont get copied to the server. the Fix is simpl ( eclipse should have taken care of it by default.. however.. ).
- click on the poject,
- press ctrl + enter.
- Now u see a properties window of the project
- search for deployment assemble and click on it.
- Now in web-deployment assembly plane click on add button
- select java build path entities
- click on next. now select all jars (ctrl + a); then OK
- now click finish.
Deploy the stuff on tomcat and u will see classpath entities are being copied to the server