Sunday, August 22, 2010

The fridge

One morning at a doctors surgery a patient arrives
complaining of serious back-pain. The doctor examines
him and asks him" OK, what happened to your back?"

The patient replies "You know that I work for a local 
night club? This morning I got home to my apartment
early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I
knew someone had been with my wife and the balcony
door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did 
not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I
saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I
grabbed the fridge and threw it at him,That's how I
strained my back"

The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a 
car wreck. The doctor said "My previous patient was
looked bad, but you look terrible.What the hell
happened to you?"

He replied, "You know I have been unemployed for a
while now .Today was the first day at my new job. I 
forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was
running out of the building, getting dressed at the
same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a
fridge."

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the 
other two patients do. The doctor is shocked. Again
asks, "What the hell happened to youuuuuu.....?"

"Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it
from the 3rd floor"

No comments:

Post a Comment