Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quote

You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.

--

A smile takes but a moment..but the memory of it lasts forever.


--

 

I'm tired of being sad.
I'm tired of crying.
I'm tired of feeling empty inside.
I'm tired of feeling worthless.
I'm tired of feeling stuck.
I'm tired of being alone.
I'm tired of yelling.
I'm tired of keeping silent.
I'm tired of pretending.
I'm tired of dreaming of a life I will never have.
I'm tired of missing things. I'm tired of missing people.
I'm tired of remembering.
I'm tired of wishing I could start all over.
I'm tired of not being able to just let go.
I'm tired of faking it.
I'm tired of being different.
I'm tired of being angry at things I cant change.
I'm tired of always wondering when God is finally going to let me be happy.

Most of all, I'm just I'm tired of being tired. :: YES this fits me for today. True!
--

I always knew that I would look back
and laugh at the times I cried,
but I never thought I would cry

at the times I laughed.

--

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever

--

I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most wouldn't hurt me again.

--

Don't fall into the trap of pretending everything's fine when you know it isn't.


Love is...
giving someone the ability to destroy your heart...
but trusting them not to.

Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.

...People are always telling me to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain. Well I've tried that... I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles... and what I've learned is that when it hurts this much inside your heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks you wear....

I don't necessarily want to be happy

I just want to stop feeling miserable.

 

The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.

Don't cry when the sun is gone..

because the tears won't let you see the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment