Saturday, April 9, 2011

Anna Hazare: i want to be with u but....

Last week Anna Hazare was on news for the fast he adopted against the govt regarding the lok pal bill. Many supported it; netegens flooded appreciations / support; indians from china/ africa/ US etc etc fasted for a day to show their support. I felt like.. Wow! how nice! But was guilty to stand by him 'cos i remember how honest i am to the govt.

I remember taking shortcuts; producing wrong bills to escape tax; sometimes against compulsion (eg: traffic police) and some times to save money; what ever be it i had the guilty feeling when i did them but went doing.... 'cos if otherwise it may become the pain point...  'cos my frnds are doing it

Would i change? May be! I want to at-least.. though it takes a lot of effort from my side to doit. Few minutes back i saw images on FB telling Mera neta choor hai! But i think even i m a choor.

No comments:

Post a Comment