Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time to let go things...

"You need not speak; ur work does it. Your work speaks!" I often remember this quotation from one of the managers of my early employers.

Its so difficult to let go friends; but u stand helpless 'cos things are not in ur control. Its my firm belief that: people don't say, they do. Its for us to interpret their intension seeing their work.

I had 2 very close frnds; one since BTech the other since MTech. I dont know what happened to the former.. like an aids patient he keeps himself away from us.. with a great difficulty i reached him on phone couple of times.. but some how felt like he is happy in his own world. Now the 2nd one; i dont know what happened to him... even he is gone in-different. huh!

As one of my previous posts read..'Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go...There's no point in living with 'baggage'... There are some situations you just can't help. Accept it and go forward. Understand that sometimes you have to live with some emptiness inside you''


See my own posts are helping me :D
Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment